Issue when adding new user group on site

Feb 23, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Hi,

I have installed the feature and it works like a charm however I have one issue with it.

When I add a new user group with builtin permissions on the site let say "Read" permissions for the site, the list is no longer accessible and instead displays :

An unexpected error has occurred.

If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.

Howwver if I remove the "Read" site permission from that group the list displays properly.

is it a bug or do I need to do something else in order to get rid of this message ?

Thanks in advance for your help
Best Regards
Stef
Jun 24, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Hi Stef,
what happened, did you get this resolved?

Jun 26, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Hi Nick,

no never though I managhed to get in touch with the guy he had no time to fix it. I ended by purchasing Kwizcom list form extensions which does the same and much more.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:05 PM, NickMonsour <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Stef,
what happened, did you get this resolved?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPViewPermission@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPViewPermission@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com